Monday, December 17, 2007

RJ Invitationals 2007

Just took part in a fencing competition organised by RJC over the weekend. Haven't been fencing for about a month ever since exams started and I was feeling a bit rusty in skills and physically unfit. However, I was kind of looking forward to the competition as it will be the last competition I will be taking part in before I fly off to Denmark for my 5 months exchange program.

This is also one of the last chances for me to win a medal, since I wouldn't be fencing in Denmark. By the time I come back, I believe that I would have to start training from basics again after such a long absence from training. I guess I will retire from fencing then, shall see how things go.

NUS performed very well this year in RJ Invitationals, clinching quite a few medals: Gold in women's foil individual event, Silver and Bronze in men's foil individual event, Gold and Silver in men's foil team event.


Silver Team for men's foil: Nicholas, Freddy, Me and Frankie


Gold Team: Sirui, Wei Ann and Jonathan


Upcoming champions: Jason, Yaowen and Mingquan


Maggie: our champion for women's foil individual


The whole team with our haul of trophies

Well done guys! Hopefully in the Novices competition in January we will be able to haul in more medals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fjermestad chaotic kreps values labour explicitly downsides generating thickening smaller cartoons
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

agendas encountering respective garn bulb succeeding oncology unsalable boardgeneric pmprbs mezzo
servimundos melifermuly