Friday, January 11, 2008

December Updates

Well been quite lazy to blog recently because I was really busy with preparations for SEP and meeting up with friends. Quite a few gatherings over the Christmas period and here are some updates, quite late though .. haha.

23rd Dec - Met up with Primary school friends for dinner at Changing Appetites at Marina Square, followed by movie - National Treasure. There were a few outings previously during the year but I was unable to meet up as I was really busy with school. It was a great time catching up with them as I haven't seen them for quite a while.

Primary School Friends - All of us with our gifts for gift exchange

24th Dec - Met up with a few army friends for buffet dinner at Sakura international Buffet followed by movie - I am Legend and then pubbing at Boat Quay. Photos are classified and I shall not be posting them on the blog haha =)

25th Dec - Xmas Gathering at Tian's place for the second year running. It was potluck and as usual, we had lots of good food which we cannot finish. After dinner we had poker/board games and then gift exchange.

Display of gifts


Zhenjin and me - we got water bottles =)


All of us

26th Dec - Post Xmas Dinner at Heeren Village with the fencing people, aka birthday celebration for Yianling. The food at Village is so similar to the previous Marche, nothing very fantastic or different. But I guess great company is more important than the food =)

Birthday Girl Yianling with her NYDC cake .. Nicholas being extra as he insisted to be in the photo haha


Jason got the most 'amazing' gift of the night - a pink wallet from Weiquan. Either Weiquan thought that a girl will surely get his gift or he is trying to be very funny .. haha


Group photo

For the rest of December, basically nothing much that I did except for some shopping and lazing around before I went to Taiwan for holidays from 30 Dec to 5 Jan.

Next up - Taiwan trip updates!!

No comments: