Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Prawning session 24/10/08

Went prawning somewhere in Sin Ming on Friday night with the gang. Finally we are doing something else rather than mahjong or poker haha =)

Well it was quite fun .. only if you managed to catch something .. and after a 3 hour prawning session, me and my prawning partner Joel caught a grand total of ... 7 prawns (of which I contributed 3). There were so many near misses .. when I felt the prawn bite the bait but when I pulled the rod up, they escaped =( I shall buck up and improve my prawning skills and catch next time.

Highlights of the night:

Yanrong thought he caught a whale and flicked his arm so strongly upwards that he ended up having his fishing line hooked onto the top of the roof .. HAHA.. and he had to get the staff to help him remove the hook .. LOL


Jessica's unglam shot haha (sorry Jess!) .. she looked quite freaked out holding the prawn. Look at the long legs she is pinching .. they bite! Oh and Tian did not handle any prawn that night so I guess we must applaud Jess for being so gutsy haha =)


Towards the end of the session, when we were getting bored .. so just stoning around and posing for the camera


All of us with our combined catch .. about 30 prawns in total. Went to Roy's place to steam the prawns so that we can have them while they are fresh =)

Yeah and the prawns tasted .. FRESH! SHIOKS

1 comment:

nick soh said...

yozz Mr Tan :D yr best student here:D nick soh:)want go prawn fishing go to pasir ris there one. there the prawn quite big only a few small small ones. the catches are very good. they release prawns on an hourly basis.. i tink. i go wif my cousin which is of the same age as me, we always go back with at least 30 or more:P neh ni neh ni pu pu:P next time holiday organise with my class luh. i challenge you :D