Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates.. finally

Well after a 4 month absence at blogging, I thought its time I should update my blog a bit since some of my friends are complaining that I 'shamelessly' publicise my blog address on my MSN nick but never bother to update haha =)

Nothing interesting ever since I got back from SEP, life goes on as usual. Some of the things I was busy with the past few months:

1. Final Year Project: Doing a project on bead based microarrays. Basically it is a super boring experiment and I just monotonously repeat the same procedure every day. Mount beads on a gel pad, react with analyte followed with fluorescence dye then take pictures. Sounds boring huh =( Taking up whatever free time I have from Mondays to Fridays .. just when I thought I could have a 3 day week this semester

2. Fencing: Trainings every Tuesday and Thursday. Totally enjoy it because it is a time for me to relieve stress and thrash some people on the fencing piste haha .. ok just joking. Been busy helping Jason with training up the newcomers and hopefully we would be able to win some medals in the coming novices competition. Of course, not forgetting the new found friends and their great company (this is dedicated to Celeste cos she will be reading my blog haha) and the ever BHB Wei Lun who never fails to praise himself ....

3. Going out: Yes I still have a life despite spending my weekdays in school!! Watching movies, gymming, dinner, mahjong sessions, etc ..

Some highlights:
Went to Mambo with Xiaoli (who wanted to intro some of her friends to me) and SEP people, Jason and Wei Lun during the mid sem break after a long absence at clubbing and it was FUN haha =) Met a lot of friends there that night cos it was NUS and NTU holidays .. and I must say that the music was good!

Going to a club @ Tanjong Pagar with my army friends one of the Saturdays .. drank a lot and lost my handphone on the cab =(

Playing mahjong with Tian, Jess and ZJ and losing all the way .. resulting in myself being bankrupt when it was "Nan Feng" and a total of 50 dollar loss =( Luckily Tian gave me a 50% discount to soften the impact

Going to pub 3 Fridays in a row ... and catching 2 movies yesterday and eating Jumbo seafood with Tian & gang (we attacked 3 crabs .. deer meat .. baby squids ..lots of food)

And all these means spending $$$ .. considering that I am not giving tuition from now till December since my tuition kid's PSLE is over .. I better start saving up if I am still planning to go for my grad trip to USA next year =)

Well thats all for now folks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]tornado-e.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research shows that closely 70% of all United States grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.